5 Struggles Many Fresh Graduates Understand Too Well
- Literally, everyone you know asks you when you are going to get a job.
2. Almost all the jobs you come across requires experience
3. Sent in tons of job applications and not a single reply
4. Paying rent and all the bills is impossible when you are unemployed. So life forces you to stick to your parents’ house until someone decides to give you a job.
5. You start to question your choice of career when it begins to look like you are the only one not yet employed amongst your friends.
Which of these can you relate to? Not on the list? Feel free to add yours below.